Affiliate & Payment Policies
MBizTools, LLC, believes it is important to maintain openness regarding payments for services, refunds, and our affiliate program. MBizTools, LLC and its licensor are collectively referred to herein as the "Company". This Affiliate and Payment Policy describes our policies and practices, and we urge you to read these Policies so that you will understand both our commitment to you.
- General. MBizTools provides a variety of subscription-based services to help your business grow. The prices for these services is clearly marked on all web pages on which the service is sold. This includes landing pages that use the MBizTools logo or name in the footer of the page or in describing the service. If you ever have a question about whether a subscription is valid, you can contact us by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Collected Information. In order to process information, certain personal information may be required. This includes but is not limited to:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Clients are all Users and Affiliates referenced throughout the policy referenced. Moving forward, "Users" will be used to reference any client who is only using a service provided by MBizTools. Affiliates will refer to all Clients who are eligible to earn commission for referring new Users to MBizTools through their Affiliate Landing Page.
- Subscriptions. These are the monthly or annual recurring payments made by Clients for the services being rendered by MBizTools.
2. Payment for Services.
- Monthly-to-Month Services. These are all subscriptions for services through which you are receiving access to the corresponding service in exchange for payment of the service. These services are eligible for cancellation at anytime and your account will be deactivated at the end of the current month through which your last payment has been made.
- Annual Services. These are services to which you have a full year or 12 month subscription. Most Annual Services are paid for in advance. This means that once you submit payment you will receive that service for the following year (12 months). In the event an agreement is reached for you to submit payment for a service over a 12 month period, you are responsible for submitting that payment each month. If any payment is missed, MBizTools reserves the right to suspend or deactivate the services provided until payment is received.
- Methods of Acceptable Payment. In an effort to work with your organization, we accept a number of methods through which you can submit payment for services and subscriptions. These include:
- ACH Transfer (Powered by Wave Financial Inc.)
- Credit Card (Powered by Stripe and Wave Financial Inc.)
- PayPal & PayPal Credit
3. Late Payments and Penalties.
We encourage you to set up payment through an online subscription that is powered by our accounts with PayPal, Stripe, or WaveApps as mentioned above in Section 2.3. In the event a payment is not receive the actions taken are outlined below:
- Due Date. Payment for subscriptions is due at the beginning of the subscription period. If an alternative agreement is agreed upon in advance, then your payment will be due on the dates outlined in the accepted proposal.
- Grace Period. We know that there are a number of reasons that payments can be delayed. Accordingly, a 15-day grace period is provided. This means that your account remains active throughout this time period. During the Grace Period, a member of our team will work to contact you. If no contact is made during the Grace Period, MBizTools reserves the right to suspend or deactivate your services. Services will NOT be deleted during this time period, they will be merely suspended meaning you cannot use them. Once payment has been made or an agreement reached, your accounts will be reactivated.
- Late Fees. For every month that your payment is late, MBizTools will charge a late fee which is the lesser of 25% of your current subscription or $25.
4. Affiliate Agreement.
- Affiliates. All Clients who maintain a MBizCard Personal Package or package offered at a subscription that costs more than the Personal Package.
- Active Affiliates. All Clients who meet the definition laid out above in Section 4.1 and have completed an Affiliate Agreement which includes the submission of a current Form W-9.
- Affiliate Commissions. Active Affiliates will earn between 20%-40% for all first-level Users submitted through their dedicated MBizCard Affiliate Landing Page. In addition, a 10% second-level commission is available for anyone who becomes a User through the MBizCard Affiliate Landing Page of an Active Affiliate that you are directly responsible for becoming a User.
- Eligible Services. Active Affiliates may earn commission for all Clients who are subscribing to a service provided by MBizTools. These services include the monthly and annual subscriptions for MBizCard, MBizFone, MBizLeads, MBizScheduler, MBizSites, and MBizSMS. through which they are connected to the Client at either a first-degree or second-degree level as outlined above in Section 4.3.
- Payouts for Commission. Commissions are paid out on a monthly basis to any Active Affiliate who has earned at least $25 in Monthly Commission. These payments will be made by the 15th of each month for all eligible subscriptions for which payment was received during the previous month. For example, payouts will be made on the 10th of January for any payments received in the month of December.
- Method of Payout. Commissions may be received through a valid PayPal account. If an Active Affiliate has not earned $25 in Monthly Commission, MBizTools reserves the right to provide another MBizTool service to the Active Affiliate on a monthly basis until a $25 Monthly Minimum has been reached. At that point, the Active Affiliate can elect to either continue to receive the service provided as commission or the payout.
5. Cancellation of Accounts.
- Suspension or Deactivation of Account. As noted in Section 3.2, if a Client has not submitted payment within 15 days of the due date, MBizTools may suspend or deactive an account. This does NOT mean that the account is deleted. All data will be saved and maintained until either payment is received or an agreement is reached.
- Cancellation of a Service. Clients reserve the right to cancel a service at any time. Their account will remain active through the current subscription period. At the end of the subscription period the account will be cancelled. The term cancelled means different things for different services. You are encouraged to read the Frequently Asked Questions or Policies for each individual service provided by MBizTools so you know what the cancellation policy is for that specfic service.
- Deletion of an Account. A Client may request complete deletion of their account for either a specific service or all services at anytime. Deletion of an Account means that ALL data will be removed from the corresponding services with NO backup provided. Should a Client's Grace Period, Suspention or Deactiviation Period exceed 6 months with no successful agreement reached, MBizTools reserves the right to delete all data associated with the Account. Any Client whose account is deleted will be required to be current with payments before any new account can be created.
Should you have any questions about any of the above policies, please contact us at email@example.com.